Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're coming home!

YES, in about 10 days Dave, Bo, Holly and I will all be moved back to Southern California! We are packing all of our things and making the final preparations. I am so glad we decided to do this before I am in my third trimester because I am already starting to experience the uncomfortable third trimester symptoms. I feel stretched to the maximum already! Oh, and forget about being able to sleep comfortably. My feet and legs have also started to swell a little. And I know it will only get worse as October approaches. Good times.

Gosh, I feel bad now because this is all for Lily AND we chose to make a baby so sorry if this comes off like complaining. I would go through anything for this little girl.

Anyhoo, we can't wait to be closer to our family and long time friends! It is so wonderful thinking we will be able to raise our kid around all of you. Unfortunately, we will have to leave some awesome people up here. You select few want to move to Cali? Come on! I promise to stay in touch. We will never forget you guys and you all are welcome in our new home. You know who you are.

3 comments:

D said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!! YAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! :)
Julie

JohnB said...

Looks like the probability of us moving down just went up! :)